CREW Network - Resume & Interviewing Tips to Get the Job
Time & Location
About the Event
Is your current resume out-of-date or not generating call backs? How do you land the job once you get the interview? In this webinar you will learn how to tell your story in a way that resonates with your target audience and positions you for success.
- Create (or edit) a resume that positions you directly toward the job(s) you want next.
- Align your messaging across every platform – resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, etc.
- Weave in more proactive, networking-based methods to accelerate job search.
- Prepare for the types of interview questions that potential employers will likely ask you.
- Do more than simply “apply online” as means to gain a decided advantage over the competition.
This session is a part of the CREW Cares Professional Development Series focused on career education, management and growth. This series is a complimentary resource and service exclusively for CREW Network members.